Welcome to Coastal Wine Market & Tasting Room’s (CWM) Monthly Wine Club! Membership in our Club is an opportunity for you to enjoy fine wines hand-selected by CWM’s expert team every month. Wine Club membership is free and it has many benefits. Membership is limited and your selections will be available to pick up the first Tuesday of every month. If interested in joining, please stop by the market or call for an application.
• Wine Club membership is free.
• Each wine comes with a detailed information sheet as well as a brief history of the winery where it was produced.
• As a Wine Club member, throughout the year you receive 15% discount on case purchases (mixed is fine).
• You receive first priority for reservations for any of our ticketed events (notified via email).
• You may pick up your wine the first Tuesday of every month at CWM or have it shipped (additional shipping charges apply and are weather dependent).
We offer the following Club options created for one’s preference:
The Tasters Club
2 bottles/month – $30/month.
Enjoy two hand-selected red wines, or a decadent white paired with a sultry a red wine. These will be introductory wines that will help one ease into the many varietals of grapes and vast regions that produce wine. One month, you may enjoy a Cabernet from California and a Rioja from Spain. The next month, perhaps a Chardonnay from New Zealand and a Pinotage from South Africa.
The Decanters Club
3 bottles/month – $60/month.
A blend of red and white wines. This club will provide our members with a broader selection of wines from around the globe. All wines can be decanted no matter how young or old they are, and these wine selections will either benefit with a little more time to breathe or are simply approachable immediately out of the bottle. This club is for the wine lover who has a growing passion for exploring wines with a little more backstory and pedigree.
The Cellars Club
1-2 bottles/month – $90/month.
Our top tier Wine Club allows our members to truly delve into the seemingly endless elements of some of the best wines in the world. Every month, Shaun and I, and our expert team will carefully select (1) truly incredible bottle or two (2) outstanding selections for you to enjoy at your leisure. These wines are for those who truly want to savor a bottle over an evening or even save some for the next day. These wines will possess great structure and cellaring potential.